We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our team. You must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and at least 1 years of practical experience as a software engineer.
You must have experience working with C# and the Microsoft.net Framework. Experience with Java or other C-based languages will also be considered. Good spoken and written English is a must. You must have the ability to understand systems, and write documentation explaining how a system works. Experience and understanding of cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure is definitely a plus. Ability to identify and implement good UI designs is also an advantage.
We are looking for an independent thinker who understands technology and knows how to apply it in a business environment. You will be helping us build our next generation of products and services. This will include products that will be deployed on the cloud and incorporate the use of mobile technologies.
If you think you have what it takes to help build products that transform an industry, we would encourage you to apply. In addition to your Resume/CV, we will need a cover letter that highlights why you should be considered. Click Apply Now, to begin the process.
- Designing, coding and debugging of applications in the Microsoft .Net Framework
- Performing Unit Testing and Integration Testing
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- An attention to detail when doing work
- Proficiency in C#, ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC & JQUERY, Java
- A keen understand of business logic and process workflows
- Ability to follow quality coding practices with clear and well-documented code
- Strong user interface designing skills
- Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written
- Aware of the latest technology and trends and keen to apply them