- Location: Karachi
- Section: SQA Department
- No of Postions: 1 to 4
- Posting Date: 2019-11-27
- Type: Regular
- Shift: Day
Spursol is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity provider with an aim to hire talented, energetic & enthusiastic professionals to be part of our dynamic team. We offer market competitive salary and benefits, congenial work environment, amazing rewards and awesome growth opportunities.
Esential Responsibilities of the Job:
- Analyse requirements given by the Business Analyst / Team Lead / Product Manager
- Write and execute test cases, document results and compare with expected result. Manipulate test data along with validation of stored testing procedures.
- Evaluate functionality from all possible angles & be extremely sharp in coming up with relevant test cases.
- Troubleshoot & perform root cause analysis of bugs / issues for which a complaint has been received in form of a support ticket.
- Perform all different types of testing required whenever needed including stress testing, load testing, regression testing, performance testing, portable appliance testing
- Take complete ownership of work and perform testing of all assigned work items in the best possible manner to achieve 100% reliability of the delivered work items in a sprint / release.
- Attend daily standup meeting – Use JIRA to update status of tasks
- Acquire and understand application knowledge & domain of the application
- Suggest new techniques and concept to improve the standards. Deals constantly with software/product development teams in determination of software issues and relevant resolution.
Qualification and Certification:
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent
Experience in Years:
- Hands on experience in writing & executing test cases
- White Box testing will be a plus
- Sound experience on testing of angular and MVC architecture based web applications along with HTML and JAVA Script.
- Demonstrate exceptional troubleshooting skills
- Comfortable to work in a cross-functional and constantly evolving environment.
- Able to understand SQA processess with passion for research and capability to portray strong impact analysis.
- Test automation experience will be a huge plus.
- Strong analytical & technical skills,
- Professional attitude,
- Persuasive Communication,
- Strong documentation,
- Business Processes Acumen
- Proactive and Meticulous work approach
If you are creative, ambitious, think out of the box, analytical problem solver and team player then knock us to excel and grow.Apply Now